* A Perfect Pair-The Vail Daily
* BTintheMorning.com NRC Broadcasting KSKE • KKCH • KQSE
* "Dr. Diane Dike is Back!" w/ Bob Enyart
* "Meet Gracie & Dr. Diane Dike"
* "Embracing Brokeness" World Talk Radio interview w/ Tracy Cavelli-Trussel
* Healing & Dogs Sound Authors Dr. Kent Radio
* Jewel Samples Sandbox Interview
* Interview Ed, Dr. Eric and Diane (transcript) PAN / Vasculitis Chat
* PAN / Vasculitis Chat: What is Cryoglobulinemia? with Rochelle Ray
* National Recording Artist Michael W. Smith to Perform in Benefit
* One Woman, Her Dog and an Undying Faith, Make the World a Better Place
* The Woman Whose Legs Turned Black - Dermatology
* Celebrate a Night to Remember with Gracie and Diane Dike, Ph.D.
* Worlds First Rescued Italian Greyhound Service Dog Earns Awards
* Worlds First Rescued Italian Greyhound Service Dog Helping a Woman with Cryoglobulinemia Has Cancer (Chronically Ill Woman's Heartbreak Hard to Imagine When Her Faithful Service Dog Gracie Is Diagnosed With Mast Cell Cancer)
* Incredible Woman, a Hero and an Amazing Service Dog to be Featured in Movie Nonprofit organization raises awareness for debilitating disease and animal rescue
* Gracie and Diane Unleash TLC to Help Homeless Animals Find a Home
* Paws Up to Gracie and Diane Appearing on TV 8 to Unveil Their Spanish Book in Time for Cinco de Mayo A One-of-a-kind Service Dog Team - Gracie the Italian Greyhound and Diane the Author, Singer, Educational and Motivational Speaker both have overcome life's challenges to bring hope to many.
* Extravaganza To Bring Community Together To Celebrate Life, Raise Awareness and Have Fun!
* Breakthrough Partnership Brings Second Chance and Prosthetic Technology To 22 Year Old Quad Amputee Second Chance with Saving Grace partnered with Riverside Orthotics & Prosthetics to deliver four new Limbs
* Second Chance With Saving Grace Partners With Shaklee Corporation To Transform Lives
* Helping Hands & Feet for Quad Amputee
* The Woman Whose Legs Turned Black When Diane's legs turn black, doctors think they'll have to amputate! Premiering Monday, March 8. Diane's amazing story will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions as she endures misdiagnoses and dismissals before finding an answer!
* National Recording Artists Phillips, Craig & Dean Perform Benefit Concert Sept. 24 in Parker, Co Award winning recording artists Phillips, Craig & Dean will perform in a benefit concert "Hope Restored" on September 24, 2009 at Southeast Christian Church in Parker, Colorado.
TV, Newspaper, Magazine's, Blogs, Books, & More (Search the internet, follow the Facebook page for the latest events).
* Oprah's OWN & Discovery Health's Mystery Diagnosis TV, "The Woman Whose Legs Turned Black."
* God Made Only One of Me - Book
* Hitting the Triumphant Trifecta
* Dr. Diane Dike Plum TV-Gracie & Diane for Humanity
* Speak up Speaker Services
* TV 8 Show # 2 #3 w/ the Illustrator
* CHAT magazine of London
* INDIA Newspaper, Malayala Manorama Daily. The article by Sebin S Kottaram
* Vail Daily Articles (39+ articles)
* Dog-Blog "Amazing Gracie" Denver Channel 7 News
* MySpace Blog Myspace
* Care2 Make a Difference
* Musing Our Children Speaker
* Woman with Cryoglobulinemia Brings Hope to Others A Thanksgiving Story
* Featured in an International digital podium for communicating thought leadership and innovation. Diane Dike, Ph.D. was invited as a guest writer. Click this link to enjoy the article: Being Diagnosed with Cryoglobulinemia
Programs/papers that do not have working links any longer:
Good Morning Vail, Plum TV-Show, The Jack Harris Show, Mountain Dog Magazine, Fit Christian Magazine, IG Times, KSKE Country Radio, The Vail Daily, iMass Radio, The Mountaineer, Lakeland Ledger, Winter Haven News Chief, TBN, Daystar... Links are connected to the article listed above when possible.
Steve Forbes Introducing Diane and the Mystery Diagnosis TV show about Cryoglobulinemia. Click to see Video
CVO is working hard to bring awareness to cryoglobulinemia, vasculitis and other autoimmune conditions. If we've missed a link please send it to us today!